07 September 2006

The blogging Mums



Working Mothers... always busy with work at the office and work at home. Its a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year affair......Ever wonder where they got the energy from? Do you think they have time to have fun & socialized?

Yes they do.... look at them.... from left - Kimi, Leilanie, Ina, Zura & Dnas - the energetic, dazzling, charming and sweet mums who know just how to maximise their lunch break at work! This photo was taken during our get-together lunch on 01SEP2006

As usual, Kimi was last to reach Pizza Hut, Giant KJ.......why aaaa?? Anyway, some important points to share:
1. the advertisement made by Leilanie about Ina's sons...... Teeeeeeeeetttttt... sorry, booked already by Kimi & Zura.... hehehe... Ina, jangan marah!
2. Yes, Dnas & zura do not help any help at home..... aren't they super women?
3. Leilanie will have to plan for a very big crowd for her house warming! Err... maybe Fariz can cook "Ikan susu" (did I get the name correct) as one of the dishes?

Our moving forward plans:
1. The Itallianies (did we appoint any coordinator? I think it was Leilanie.... keh..keh..)
2. To add more juice to Pourtavie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!!! italiannies it is!!!!

Just can't wait....!

Leilanie said...

err

my comment I posted 3 days ago, hilang....
anyway..... we'll remember "ikan susu" for the house warming - if we can find it..... it's kinda seasonal.

On Italiannies, we only have next 21st Sept.... (I can't this friday). So, how?

Leilanie said...

I mean 22nd September, Friday.

kimi azhan said...

Nah - yupp... I pun excited teramat nih... pasta here I come!

Lanie - 22nd Sept Friday I'm ok. Ni lunch kan? Or are we doing dinner?

Wan - Yes, I remember you..thanks for the new blog add update. Sorry to read about your dad. Semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat. Amin. Anak yg baik akan merelakan pemergian ibu/bapa kerana kita terputus hanya di dunia, tapi kita akan bersama di alam yg kekal, insya Allah. Easier said than done, I know, but at least we try kan!