30 November 2006

Dear diary, today I.....






It's been a while. So many things to say, so little time.. in short, pictures paint a thousand words:
1. Me n Hubby "mesmerised" by the latest 007 movie
2. Hubby's new design of our small garden at home
3. Adlina (in sexy christmas like costume) receiving award at her "tadika" (@ kinder) school concert - she was performing an English dance.. more of a "small hippo" dancing.. hehehe...
4. My errr.. store room at office yet to undergo "seiton" (@ sorting) step in 5S
5. Azhan's best ever product - "keladi" on the wall - we call it his "feature wall".

Going off to Alor Setar tomorrow for another cousin's wedding... on holiday till 4th dec 06! Have a good weekend to all!

6 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Fuiyyooo beautiful laman.... Cakap ngan Azhan, I nak tiru boleh? Hee hee....My laman pun memanjang macam tu jugak... tapi, I need to do something with the soil first. Rumput yg ada sekarang tak berapa sekata, so most probably nak kena redo jugak kot... Tengoklah nanti. Anyway, nice idea!

kimi azhan said...

Dee, glad the photo can be of a help. I remember Azhan guna berpacket2 of tanah... dia gali dulu the batu-batan, then ganti tanah dalam 20 packet lebih kot. Then baru naik la apa yg dia tanam. Kalau nak datang rumah, bagitahu je.. I boleh buat spagetti & caramel for you!

Errrr... qualifying statement - yg lain-2 yg minat nak join pun boleh.. we call call it "End of the year" bloggers get together! (before ada yg kata pilih kasih pulak!)

Anonymous said...

Kimi....

Would like to invite u to my decor forum...

got a gmail account?

kimi azhan said...

Dear Wan,

Yes, I do have a gmail acc - norhakimi@gmail.com and thks for droping by Wan!

Leilanie said...

Kimi,
bawah batu-batu tu is tanah or did Azhan put a sheet of plastic (or something)?

I've bought some pebbles for my garden too. I see some people putting a layer of plastic underneath the pebbles. Not too sure whether I can do without the sheet or whether it is a must.

kimi azhan said...

Lanie, yup... kat bawah batu-2 tu ada plastic, bawah plastic tu baru ada tanah. Tanah kat laman kami tu is tanah yg kami beli (korek batu-batan yg lama and replace with tanah beli yg lebih subur)

Why letak batu atas plastic - coz senang nak remove batu-2 tu kalau you nak re-org your taman. Tapi kena careful la letak batu-2 tu, so that tak nampak plastic kat bawah. selalu nye buat batu-2 in layers, so that nampak macam batu-2 tu atas tanah directly!