26 December 2006

I-have-no-gift PANIC!!!

I am panicking as the clock is ticking and I am yet to get Azhan a gift for his coming birthday on 28th Dec!! Try to get some "hints" from him as to what does he want.

And here is his reply..... "I already have:-
1. cars
2. house & wife & kids
3. laptop
4. golf set
5. shoes & shirt & watches & ties & pants & pens and etc etc etc...

I want something that I don't have yet..." ................... LIKE WHAT????

I can't think of anything..... and then it strike me like a big thunder....... he doesn't have a SON yet.... could that be the gift??? The thing is, no shop sell a "Muhamad xxxxx Bin Muhamad Azhan"!!

Hmmmmm... and then my creative mind started to work its way .... it's just my stress.... coz I am the only one sitting in the office and facing my laptop and the otrhers are on holiday till 3 Jan 2007.......................... Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, my intention of writing today is to wish everyone a happy new year 2007, may all your 2006 achievements become the motivator for 2007 to be better, the sorrow in 2006 become a lesson learn for 2007, be yourself and be happy!

To all the muslims - Have a wonderful Eidul Adha.

6 comments:

Nik Farizah said...

hi kimi,

i'm all alone too... but i'll be on leave starting from tommorrow. Happy New Year to you and Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha.

ubisetela said...

Happy New Year!!

err.. if by chance you can find a shop that sells SON or even Daughter, please tell me, I nak beli jugak.. hehehe. (ok ok.. i need a shop that sells hubby first :D )

D.N.A.S said...

PS2 dah ada belum? Hee hee.. Happy New Year!

kimi azhan said...

Nik,

Thks for the wish. Suko ko demo kelik beraya di kelate? Best ke make ketupak?

(In Bahasa Melayu Standard - Seronok ke balik berhari raya di kampung kat kelantan? Best ke makan ketupat)


Ubi,

Cute la you nih... nak beli son and daughters buat apa? tangkap satu hubby and bancuh sendiri, itu lah yg terbaik.... ikut sunnah Nabi!

Dee,

I lupa nak tulis, yes, PS2 pun dah ada.... what did I get him..? Nanti I pos gambar bila-2 I dah tak busy...hehehe..

Cherry said...

i was told to "curi senduk" from yr house to get a girl. how many senduk do you have ?

kimi azhan said...

Ninuk,

I have a lot... datang le... I tak akan bising pun kalau hilang senduk, since you dah plan nak curi.. hehehe..