07 June 2007

Marriage - A short word and yet a big word

MARRIAGE - is it as simple as eating a piece of chewing gum?

M - Man is made for his woman
A - and a woman is made for his man
R - relationship that they have is so special that
R - regardless the "challenges" faced, they work to make it a permanent contract
I - it changes people's life, focus and energy
A - a reality that can be sweet or sour, joyfull or full of sorrow
G - get a good circle of supporters (family, friends and relatives) and
E - every minutes of MARRIAGE will be a treasure.

This dedication is to my newly wed sister, have a wonderful and blessful marriage!

4 comments:

mobilemom said...

is she back yet?

D.N.A.S said...

I - it changes people's life, focus and energy.

100% agree with the energy part. Kalau I belum kawin, I'm sure I belum masuk gym sampai sekarang. Now that I'm married with kids, memang everyday needs a lot of energy!! No kidding!

kimi azhan said...

Dear MMom,

You seems to know my sister.. is she a friend of yours? No, she is now in UK still.. she'll be back here early July for the wedding reception.. are you invited by any chance? That will gives us opportunity to meet!! Please say hi to me.. in case you come, ok!

Dear DNAS,

betul betul... kadang2 rasa macam Mrs Incredible pulak... mana nak masak, mana nak kemas bilik, buat kerja opis yg tak siap, baca buku for masters... gila kan!! never thought of that masa dok bersanding 9 years ago!! eh, bila nak jumpa ni aaa..?? nak ambik buku resipi tu.. aci pos tak? Then I bayar terus ke your bank account!!

ubisetela said...

I sooooo wanna be there (yes, she's a friend). But cannot ler.. airasia takde service from Chch :(