31 December 2008

Congratulations to myself

When I walked into UKM for the first time in 5th Jan 2007, I don't really know what to expect... the ambiance, the people, the chair, the buildings are all different from how UNISA looks like... And then I realised that it is now a different ball game altogether...

MSc is not just a learning, it's a whole understanding + application + theories + best practices + breaking new grounds being integrated into what they call education....

8 semesters... a subject to do in each semester, is what recommended for people like me, who choose to study while working.... But what did I decided to do? How about taking two subjects in each sem, and complete the cycle in 2 years? Is that possible? Of course it is, but that means no holidays as all annual leaves will be used up to actually attend the lectures! Now can I make it?

I was having dinner when a friend sent me an SMS saying that the result is out... but of course, I am not able to access internet just yet... As I reached home, it was already past midnight, so technically the day is 31st of Dec 2008. I log on the UKM SMPWEB and my eyes were rolling faster and faster waiting to see what the system will generate.....

The system has generated a very lovely, and most awaited for OUTPUT... I was stunned as I saw the status -> "status - completed/convocation".... Alhamdulilah! And the next thing I knew was.... I am dancing to celebrate!

A question now is lingering in my mind.... not "when is the convocation" but rather .... "When should I start my PhD.... And should I do it?"

What do you guys think??

2 comments:

eyna said...

warmest congratulations kimi!!!

PHD in mind already??!!! well, go for it then.. :D

Anonymous said...

go for it Kak Imi..

Fadilah...