14 February 2006

MOVIES ANYONE??

Most of us love to watch movies (at home or in cinema) or play. Many wrote about Memoirs of Geisha, Pride & Prejudice, Narnia, Baik Punya Cilok, Buli Balik etc... etc..

Have you ever realise that your life is also a movie.. and you're the actor, the director, the script writer, the music coordinator, the editor, etc etc etc...?? YES, we are all that.

Everyday we act and play all these role..... sometimes we like the role, sometimes we hate it. There are times when we feel like murdering or strangle some people who we think do us wrong - but have we try to take a mirror and reflect on what we have done instead? Most of the time, we will say "they are wrong", "you are wrong", "he/she is wrong". Seldom we say "I am/was wrong", what more to easily say "I'm sorry".

I've learned the hard way to remember to always do "self reflection"... most of the time, from my lovely three angels at home and my beloved hubby (AND THAT IS AFTER DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE most of the time). They're my mirror....... what about you???

Today, I've giving you a "mirror" as a token of friendship...... hopefully this mirror will help you to find what you're looking for......

5 comments:

kimi azhan said...

Hey there...

Good to have new friend popping in.. Stay tune when you've the time. Kind of undestand your dilema. I grow up with it...

MyPeriukBelanga - Is BACK!! said...

hi, bloghopped too...

nice blog and name u have.

salam,

eyna said...

Hi Kimi..

I like your view on this entry. Sometimes we take our role for granted just probably because we think we are in right position without having a thought of others. Yup, the "mirror" plays a big role in life..

Leilanie said...

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts;"
- quote from Shakespeare's -

I agree Kimi.
When I do something terribly wrong (or utterly good)
- I look at myself in the mirror to either "give myself a scolding" or "compliment myself".
:)

It's a good way for self reflection and one can only do it by looking back at oneself.

kimi azhan said...

Periuk mum, your blog is sooooo mouth-watering. Lucky this is not fasting month, or else...hehehe. Thks for dropping by.

T. Ina, I'm also guilty when it comes to "taking things for granted"... Sometimes I think that I have the RIGHT, AUTHORITY, POWER etc..but I don't .. and this is when my "mirror" will help me..

Lanie dear.... Do you want to know when I really start to use this "mirror"? When I was holding my first daughter, at University Hospital, after I have safely gave birth to her on 03rd Feb 1999..... I know my life has changed.....