24 February 2006

Tag #1: 10,9,8,7….,1

Why oh why? Whenever I did not blog-on for sometimes, then I’ll be tagged. But to honour the creativity among bloggers, below is the KIMI's version....specially dedicated to Nazura... (I owe you one more - to be posted as Tag #2 - The Final 5.....)

10 FIRSTS
First best friend: Primary school – Samhanin, MRSM – Noriah @ Usu, Ausmat - Ainnie
First item you stole: cannot recall doing so….
First pet: a cat, we (my sisters and brother) named him “Toby”- he ca swim!!
First piercing: primary 4 (10 yrs old)
First school: Chinese Kindergarten, in Pasir Puteh
First house location: Pasir Puteh, Kelantan
First crush: A police in the series CHIPS – his”acting” name was Bruce
First kiss: Obviously hubby la, coz I only have a boyfriend and I marry him!!
First car: Under my name – Perodua Kelisa1.0 Auto(brown colour)

9 LASTS
Last time you smoked: Never…
Last food you ate: a pack of biscuit from Pasar Malam (Night Market)
Last movie you watched on dvd at home: Chicken Little
Last movie you watched at the cinema: StarWars – Revenge of Sith
Last text message: to my sister this morning, regarding her Dell printer catridge
Last music video u saw: Anuar Zain –Semua Untukmu
Last song you listened to: Mawi – Aduh Saliha
Last words you said: Was telling my colleague before we left office today, “We must make a point to put timeline to track ourselves”

8 HAVE-YOU-EVERS
Dated a best friend: YES Azhan is my best friend

Been arrested: nope
Been on TV: nope
Eaten sushi: nope & DON’T WANT TO TRY AT ALL!!!
Cheated on your BF/GF: nope – refer1st sentence!
Been on a blind date: nope BUT has helped others to go through one….
Been out of the country: YES

Been in love: Only to one guy, and still am….. hopefully, I think I am, and he is TOOO!

7 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1. A watch
2. Wedding ring
3. Gold bracelet
4. A pair of lilac baju kurung (traditional dress)

5. A purple brooch
6. A pair of beige shoes
7. A pair or glasses

6 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY

1. clear my SMS
2. complete weekly filing
3. conduct a training
4. attended meeting
5. ate noodle for lunch
6. have my anlene drink

5 FAVORITE THINGS

1. Cat-fight with my daughters
2. Re-org my chester
3. talk to my mom (on any matters)
4. go for holiday with my family
5. meet new friends

4 PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST

1. myself
2. my hubby
3. my mom

4. my sisters (can't decide between the three)

3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

1. perform Haj
2. take care of my family
3. write a book

2 CHOICES

vanilla or chocolate: chocolate!!!!!! (applicable for ice-cream only)
Orignal or spicy: Original (Applicable for KFC only)

1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW? MY MOM

PEOPLE WHO I'D LIKE TO WASTE TIME DOING THIS TAG:(more of people I want to know more)

My new blog friends:
1. kuetart (want to know you more...)
2. myperiukbelanga (you're write up are just too delicious)
3. wongahbeng(try to stop chasing some of the "tikus keji" and share you details with us)

1 comment:

Oil and Lime said...

Your first crush is that guy from that old series called Chips eh, Auntie Kimi. Hmmmm I remember watching the adaption movie. Chips 99 it was called. Nice friendship story.