31 December 2007

Last Entry for 2007

There are a lot of things that has happened in the year 2007. I am very sure many of us has experienced a lot of changes, adaptation, adjustment, tolerating, pushing, giving etc.

As for me, I started the year by commencing my MSc, then being put to take charge of a unit at work, followed by hubby decided to start his own business. Many additional family members also comes into the pictures - welcome to newborn Irfan, Amirah and Imran. There is a cousin's son was born sometimes this year, but I am yet to meet him! Also a warm welcome to Syed Akmal, my new brother in law.

So 2007 resolution - achieved? Yep, sure did... Alhamdulillah. The family health & development, a good job, acceptable grades, a good start for the business, I can't ask for more.

2008 resolution? A long list to state. Enough if I were to summarise it this way... I'll do my best and hope to become stronger and wiser in facing more challenges to come. May Allah be with me.



To my angels, thank you for always taking my pain and sorrow away, and bring me laughter and happiness. I will always be loving you three!
To my beloved Hubby - what else can I say?? May we always be together for each other.
To my family and friends (you know who you are), thank you, thank you & thank you...

No comments: