04 December 2007

Reunion of Mamas!


(Standing from left: Shu, Dib, Kimi, Azli, Hana, Zeck, Rhayo, Kak Leha, Zare, Dina, Zila.
Sitting from left: Maie, Intan, Adilah (my eldest girl) and Naju - the house owner)

15 YEARS ago, there were 14 ladies, who happened to be stranded together at one learning institution. They have laughed, cried, went crazy with sweat, tears and pain together to survive the 1.5 yrs of foundation study.

Nights and days passes by, years after years, and now look at them.... surrounded with the little ones, not to mention "those on the way, to be delivered next year!" Bravo ladies, bravo!

To all the mamas above - I enjoyed our get-together so much, I wish we could do more of this. I may not be the first to confirm to come, but I sure did participated!! Forget me not the next time, ok!

To other mamas who are not in KL, or cannot make it, we missed you guys!!

No comments: