27 January 2008

Rich, you rock!! (AJL 2008 winner)

I am not a singer, nor do I think I can sing. But I do follow music industry fairly well, simply becasue I enjoy music... that's about all.

I am also a fan of Anugerah Juara Lagu... and just finished watching the final Anugerah Juara Lagu (AJL) 2008 - Rich, an ex-student of Academi Fantasia 4 (a reality program by ASTRO), first time coming to AJL, and he WONNNNNN!!

Not that I am very much fanatic of music, but I am talking about development. In any field, we have to pay attention and invest in development. These kids from Entranged are new in the show business, but very daring to come up with new evolution in music. This is part of the future of music in Malaysia.

As for me, I think Akademi Fantasia does proves its theory of "developing the future of music in Malaysia".... tonight, this vas verified by Mawi (best showmanship), Sahri (winner for Balada category, eventhough he was singing the song "izinkan ku pergi" by Kaer - who was "labeled" as no-vocal-quality before, but I think made a great comeback with his first album) and of course Rich (winner for pop-rock category and also overall winner).

TV3 is doing a good job, of continuing the AJL years after years... well done TV3 and keep up the good work! Cheryl, Ally, Faizal & Fafau - I always adore you guys!

No comments: