13 February 2008

Life is about making choices

Since I know the real meaning of life, life is always about making choices.... Choices are not easy to be made, you have to weigh all the factors evenly and then you choose the best option available.

Sometimes, no matter how careful you are, you still "skidded away" in taking the best choice of all available options. If this were to happen, what do you do? Learn from the mistake, stand up and walk tall again!

I know what I am talking about as I have just made the hardest choice ever..... What have I done? Let's just say that "some important priorities take precedent over what money can buy".

2 comments:

Leilanie said...

Hi Kimi.....
wah...... choice apa pulak ni?

Well, I believe, in life, we need to make choices. Whatever it is, whatever choice we make, whether right or wrong (at that point of time; and even after that point of time).... sesungguhnya, ada hikmah disebaliknya......

kimi azhan said...

Lanie dear,

It is not everyday you got offered five figures kind of job. After series of isytikharah, I am standing strong behind my decision to stick to my original plan for life... And you are absolutely right on the hikmah part!