29 February 2008

Once-In-Every-4-Years Event!


HAPPY 64th Birthday To My Dad!!
Today is a rare occasion. Not every yearI can wish my father HAPPY BIRTHDAY as he was born on 29th Feb 1944!
The last time I wish him was when I was in the year 2004.... can you imagine how long we have to wait to really wish him on the day of his birthdate??
To BAK, may Allah gives you the strength to always be happy and enjoy what you are doing. I am glad we had the talk this morning, it was so good to hear your voice.... you sounds sated and so looking forward to start the new job.. all the best and don't forget to take your medicine timely!!
Love always,
Imi

2 comments:

Riesha said...

Assalamualaikum Acik (its been a while since u last heard anyone call you by that name huh?? hee..hee)!!!!

It's me....Alang...ur long lost friend..x-MRSMKB......

Seronoknya jumpa ur blog ni...been trying to find you for quite some time.....hilang la ur hp no dulu...ingat tak, b4 I got married in 2001....kita belum lost contact kan....pls contact me ok...email me at riesha1974@yahoo.com

Ieta

kimi azhan said...

Welcome to my blog!!!!! Whoa... where are you hiding all gthese years?? We have to get together la... give me contact no pls??