25 August 2008

My day at Goodyear Service

How many of you ladies out there, who has been to a car tyre shop before? How many of you went to the car tyre shop alone? What did you do there? I don't know the answer to these questions I have posted. However, I definitely know what I did and why I went to a car tyre shop today!



Today at about 10 am, as I was busy playing with my nephews and and my kids, my sister's neighbour gave a wave. He was pointing at my car and I was wondering why? Guess what....?? My back tyre is out of air, totally flat! The fact that I went to try Linda Onn's 'Nasi Ayam' (Chicken Rice) for the first time last nite.........thank Allah, nothing happened last nite.



So me n my 'clueless' but confident style, walked into the nearest Goodyear shop, with my ever-more-than-willing brother-in-law, to change my car's two back tyres. It is not that difficult to choose a tyre (between Michelin and Goodyear), except that I have to call hubby (that's 9 hrs by flight in term of distance of travel) to get his consent.



I kind of enjoyed watching the guy doing balancing and alignment using computer, changing the tyres from front to back, and replace the new tyres to the front. I mean, I used to think it is a boring stuff, but now it becomes the necessity, since hubby is far far away..



You see, there are a lot of hikmah being here alone. It makes me appreciate time better and really manage the time well. It's not easy to be signle-handed, thus single mothers out there.... I understand youuuuuuu...



Oh, by the way, damage done today is slightly less than RM 1K.... now no more budget to buy kuih raya..... waaaaaaaa.... samperit, cornflakes biscuits, pineapple tarts.... arrrghhhh..

No comments: