27 July 2008

The Journey

Below is the itinerary:

Date depart: 27th July 2008
Date return: 30th Sep 2008
Date depart: 04th Oct 2008
Date return: Mid Jan 2009

Who ever has the calculator now, please tell me the time taken for the journey to complete. And I promise you, I'll drop a "thank you note" on your blog space, coz as of now.....

I just couldn't count the time... the number appears to be "million of years" in my personal calculator! And I can't figure out why....

Please oh please be safe......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Acik...hubby leaving for work related matter is it? Tell me more... :) Dun be sad...

-alang-

Leilanie said...

Pokok nyer..... he'll be back for Raya.
Alhamdulillah.

Stay strong, Kimi.....
we all know you are
:)

kimi azhan said...

Dear Alang,

He is so close yet so far... with internet and skype - I think I'm managing ok lah...

Dear Leilanie,

Yep, hope so he's coming back for raya... as of now, belum confirm flight lagi.. what ever it is, I have confirmed flight to Kota Bharu already for ray for me n the kids.