10 April 2009

The drip session... a quick solution to dehydration


This was how I spent my long day today...
As Adriana continued to vomit and throw out whatever she took since she woke up at 7 am, so I've decided to "make" myself brave, and drive her to An-Nur...
My oh my, the hospital was so packed, even the ER has a queue! So cut story short, after all the waiting and talking and explaining, the doctor decided to put her on drip...
Now since the ER was also packed, the best option that I have is to hold her, for the nurse to start the drip.......dripping dripping dripping.... and 20 minutes later, a bed was made vacant for her....... fuhh... what a blessing... as I am not feeling my two arms already! Yet Adriana is only 11 kg... imagine if it we to be "bubbly" Adlina??
This photo was taken, when she dozed off on bed in ER. Once the drip was done, we headed home... as she said.... " I want to rest at home... I don't like to see too many people"... hmmm my poor little bunny!
Please be safe my little one... you are a brave "HEATBLAST".... Ben 10 must be very proud of you!
ps: she dis not cry when the doctor was poking her hand to insert the needle... I was the one restraining myself from crying... and wishing in my heart that I wish I could replace her... she looks so fragile at that moment and yet when I asked her "Adik ni Four Arms ke Heatblast?" she replied "mestilah Heatblast"....... hehehe kids..

2 comments:

eyna said...

hi kimi...

i hope she is recuperating well at home... take care.

Ain Salleh said...

adriana!!
kesian nyer!
makcik tak tahu pon!