10 April 2009

The story of Pak Teh


Pak Teh was borned 5 years later than me, and he's the only son my mom ever had...

I used to feed him when he was small, give him a bath when he was smelly, pick up his laundry, clean his room, bring him to clinic, send him to grandpa's house etc etc..

When he was studying, I help to support him, out of my responsibility as a big sister... and when started work, I still help him, as he is starting his life.

And yet....now, I don't really know him anymore... he is so so so far away, eventhough he is just around the corner.... we talk and yet we don't really talk, we meet but we don't really meet...

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I think I have lost that connection I once have with Pak Teh. So Pak Teh, if you happens to read this, all I want to say is......

We all still love you the way you are... and please "come" back to reality...



I

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your 'Pak Teh' is the love of my life (not vice versa though, i reckon..). He is the kindest man i have ever met. Lucky for u, u guys are related - so, sooner or later he'll be 'back' to the family. Me too, praying for the best, and may he find peace in his life. Don't worry, he'll be 'coming' home to you n family, insyaAllah. Amin.

kimi azhan said...

Anonymous - whom ever u are, wherever u are, many thanks for the wish. yeah, I sure do hope so he'll be "back" soon..

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum. Hope you n your family are always blessed, insyaAllah. So, how is he now? Our prayers have been answered, i presumed. Alhamdulillah. And he's getting engaged right? (or soon?). He's 'back', so no more worries :)