23 January 2006

Reunion BBQ....

I have joined my company since 21st Feb 1997.. less than 2 months after I graduated. And I have stayed with the company ever since... Why I'm so loyal & committed to this company? Becoz it belongs to all Malaysian!

And last Saturday, 21st Jan 2006, I had a reunion - of by trainee batch, recruited the same day as I am.. Almost all turned up, except for some who has other prior engagement. I really really am sad, though, coz I can't take any photos... my digital camera was "so called not function"... MY girls..... I am just speechless!!!

There was Rizal, of course, my beloved buddy whom I knew since uni days.. still single, don't know if he's looking for a candidate or not... Oh, and he never failed us... he did came with his chocolate moist cake - from Secret Recipe!

Then came Nynna + Hubby (Azley) with daughters Aisyah & Amina.. Aisyah takes after Nynna & Amina is just like Azley... what a good split! Your fruit pudding is nice, considering it was all gone!!

Followed by Leilanie + Hubby (Fariz).. she is as cute and "vogue" as ever. Fariz is such a gentleman!

Then came Suhaimi with his son Asif.... Shaida (his wife) has jus been released from hospital... so he's kind "solo" with a son tagging along!! hahaha... Asif reminds me of the "young" Suhaimi!!!! And Asif won't let go of his marble cheese cake (also from Secret Recipe) until we sang him a happy birthday song!!! That was errr... don't know how many time already I sang that song for this day!

Was it Tarina (the lady pink riding hood) who came with her basket full of ..... (don't want to say here, as Tarina will jump!)

OR WAS IT

Eddie and wife (Jehan) who came short after... Anyway, Nurin looks just like Eddie... so Jehan, try again! Oh and Jehan, we love your pudding!

Lastly Azib came with his newborn, 52 days old sweet boy... Azib was such a great dad, trying my massage chair with all his three kids on his lap!! Hmmmmm.... need to learn from his wife how does she do that!!

We miss Yusaini & family (he has a pair of twin girls), Dila & family, and also Freida & family. But we remember you guys..... !!

I was very tired, no doubt. But I'm happy to see everyone again.. to laugh over the old jokes, gossips in the company, latest development plan etc... So NEXT session shall be at..... hmmmm.... time will tell. Till then, on behalf of Azhan, Adilah, Adlina, Adriana & me, THANKS FOR COMING!!!!

1 comment:

Leilanie said...

I had the "fun-ness" time ever..... reminiscing the past, laughing over it and forecasting the future with giggles.