05 January 2006

Cancer - A tribute to Rayu Amy's mother

A moment of silence for Rayu Amy's mother, who passed away this morning around 9 am. Al-fatihah.......

She was another long-suffering patient of cancer... in 1992/1993 Rayu's mom used to come to her room over the weekend (when we did our foundation study together). She brought food with her, cleaned the place, made jokes and gave advise. I used to join the crowd when possible.

Looking at Rayu is just like looking at her mom. As I always know her.. the most caring, loving daughter who without fail, will always be there for her mother. After her dad passed away about 8 months ago (due to heart attack), Rayu is everything to her mom.

The pain of losing both parents are just not ....... I have no word to describe the feeling of what Rayu is going through now.. Rayu is now left behind (I thank Allah for Rayu still have her young wonderful kids, Danial & Tina and beloved hubby) to be on her own.....

Rayu, I wish for Allah to give you strength and wisdom to continue with your future...... If you ever need a friend, you know how to reach me....

This message is also dedicated to the late
1. Pn. Nik Rosney Hayati - my Maths teacher, 1989-1991
2. Kak Nik Adibah - a very respectful student leader, 1987
Who also left behind their beloved ones due to CANCER.. may Allah placed them among the blessed ones.

No comments: