21 April 2006

Soal Hati .... Heart Feeling

I begin my Friday morning listening to a typical story of a husband and wife, who in the midst of their conversation, get into an argument. More often than not, we will hear this same lines:

- Malay version - @ -English version -
Person A: "...... kena jawab dah dituduh...." "... must argue if being accused..."
Person B: "...... cakap sekali cukup la...." "... a mention is enough....."
Person A: "...... kecik hati tau...." "... make me feel small...."
Person B: " ..... dah kecik hati, duduk diam diam ...." ".... if so, just be quiet....."
Person A: " ..... kenapa kena diam?" ".... why must be quiet?"
Person B: silence
Person A: silence


What would you do if you face similar situation as above?
1. Do you feel angry?
2. Do you feel like you want to retaliate?
3. Will you be crying?
4. I will tell him/her "let's settle this once and for all"...
5. I'm just going to keep quite (not pushing my luck)!
6. Start to say "What the @$#%&8*#^().... "on and on and on....

I think, personally, what ever that you decide to do..... just remember the few golden rules of a marriage-
1. No matter what, he loves you / she loves you still
2. It's easy to break a marriage but it's hard to fix a broken one
3. It's all begin from the heart so always go back to the heart

Happy weekend to all!

Note:
1. This entry is a special dedication to friends who are about to join the boat of "marriage life" - Mariam, Elza and Melanie....... wishing you all a happy, wonderful and blessful marriage.
2. I have experienced this similar situation too, and I thank Allah, for the "so far so good"...!

1 comment:

Bravecat said...

LOL I liked the "no matter what, he/she loves you still..."

What if he/she doesn't??

Sigh..