06 June 2006

It did survived without me!



After a total of 10 days break, I return to work today... and hey, my "pokok keladi" survived! The first time I brough it to office, it only have 6 leaves... look at it now - chubby as the owner right? Heh heh..

Not that I really miss the office, but I though, I should acknowledge my office - no matter what, this place has given me the $$ of course, balance in life, joy and laughter, lots of shoulders to cry on when I need them... not to forget - the vacant boss room yet to be filled-up after 1 year and 3 months! Excuse the "untidy" look - I did try to implement 5S (Seiri - Sorting, Seiton - set in order, Seiso - Shine, Seiketsu - standardisation, Shitsuke - sustain) - honest! The problem is.... I just to have everthing on my table!! Hmmmmm....

Got to go - emails to check, paper work to be completed, yadaa yadaa yadaa... and no kuaci still!

ps: KuE - about the short-bread business, I suggest profit sharing of 70-30 between you and Puteri - well she is young still, so no need to "pegang" duit banyak-2! hehehe...

9 comments:

ku E said...

yea great idea of the profit sharing cost. anyhow we also thought that we will just put a side the money, not to use it no matter what.

kimi azhan said...

Bagus juga tu... berjimat untuk masa hadapan. Some how I think, if the business really bloom, insya Allah, then you might end up doing 30% KuE- to cover your cost, and 70% Puteri - as she will be doing most of the selling at school! hehehe. Go for it girl... I trust if Lanie says the short-bread is delicious - it must be really mouth watering!

ku E said...

tqsm (again?) for the great support kimi. you could read more comments abt my shortbread here- http://azrieyanna.blogspot.com/2006/05/lil-bit-of-here-and-there.html ;)

anyhow dun worry dear, you will get to taste it someday too.

kimi azhan said...

KuE - Can't wait for that! definitely am looking forward to taste it!

Leilanie said...

Wah Kimi........
kemasnyer meja you.
And that plant..... you tak der pun, it still survived.

I remembered, I once grew cactus in the office - kat MAS dulu.
err..... and it died on me.
Cactus is meant to live through harse weather and bruising.........
But me and my nadda-green-thumb, the cactus mampus.

D.N.A.S said...

Ye betul, Kimi memang kemas orangnya. Meja I macam hardware store... ada UTP cables berkotak-kotak, network switch, manuals, installation CDs, toys from Mac Donald and satu pokok plastic. Live plants will never survive near me. My Chi is too strong for green leaves, they'll just shy away and eventually die...

kimi azhan said...

Lanie - ye ke kemas? Tempat office mates I lagi kemas!! Lelaki pulak tu.... malu betul I kat dia orang.

Dee - alah, dah kerja you gitu, memang le banyak cables, installation CDs.. cuba visit my table masa I tengah buat module upgrade for training materials... apa tak de atas meja I!

Hedge-Ay said...

Aiyooo got principle some more to follow. Waah must learn lah like this to make my place tidier. My working area macam kena attack by ribut taufan...I don't keep plants but I do have insects as pets...they visit me all the time and entertain me....My place hah, air kosong oso semut like...

NAH said...

Kimi,
wah must have that new semangat to kerja eh since dah cuti lama... best nyeee.... and SM, post la your gamba meja. i wan 2 C...!