16 June 2006

The men in my life..................




The men in my life:
1. My father in law - with Adriana when she was 7 days old, on her "Aqiqah" day.
2. My dad - at my sister's place. It's not that often he came to KL to visit us...
3. Azhan & me - attending a wedding in PJ.

These are the men (mind you, I don't have any son yet.. so these are the only men in my life) who make the difference in me.... These great men have something in common - they care, love, provide for the family, keeps the family together, and most of all...... they all love us, the family.

Happy father's day to these great men! And other great men too....

ps: Lanie, hope your great guy i.e your dad is getting better every day.. take care dear!

8 comments:

Naddy said...

As I can remember, it is always on the 3rd Sunday in June :) This year 2006 it is the 18th June, Sunday! (mother's day 2nd Sunday in May)

Naddy said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father%27s_Day

kimi azhan said...

Yes Naddy, you are right... The Father's day this year shall be this sunday... do you have any special plan this weekend? I have been having tough time trying to "hide" the present from my hubby - as he wanted to open it earlier than the actual Father's Day... Curiousity kills the cat huh! hehehehe...

Naddy said...

we dun have kids yet so of coz nuthing la for my hubby ehehe just got present for my dad aje... he's in kuantan so dun think can go for dinner or anytg... anyway u hav a grt weekend ya

Leilanie said...

Kimi,
this is the sweetest, most touching, straight from the heart, entry from you.

And thank you for wishing well for my daddy. :)

With love,
Leilanie

Hedge-Ay said...

Your father nampak sooo muda...apa kah rahsianya?

kimi azhan said...

Naddy - We did had a good weekend... I made muffins and lamb chops... he was happily pampered by my girls and me!

Lanie - tq tq... I ingat ini entry i yg paling pemalas sekali... you're so sweet.. glad that your abah is getting better..

sexymom - aikkkk, nampak muda ke...? tu lah rahsia org beristeri ramai kot... hehehehe... Anyway my dad memang tak suka benda bergoreng and santan. air pun dia cuma minum susu & air kosong!

Cherry said...

i think i know the guy in pink ... rasanya lah