28 June 2006

Snake in my house

The snake attack is back!!

This is the third incident..... and this time, neither me nor Azhan is at home.... my poor kids and my shivering maid at home... of course a kind neighbour, Helmi who is now at my house trying his best to chase the snake
away...

I was in a meeting when there was a miss called on my handphone... of course being Mrs Nice, I would put work first (this is still between the 8.30-5.30 contract what....)

Where am I?? Stuck at work... can only leave after 3 pm... where is Azhan? also at work... trying his best to leave early as well..... Oh no.... my poor kids & maid... there're surely trembling, scared to death and I just want to go home!!!!!

this is 12.30 pm.... arrrrggggghhhh.... when you want the clock to tick so fast, the time become so slow!

2 comments:

Leilanie said...

Alamak.........
so what happen?

Hope all is well.

kimi azhan said...

Lanie, things are under control. The neighbour managed to kill the snake. I was re-organising my kitchen & the back of my house till 11.30 pm last nite - to ensure no "possible place" for it to hide anymore... can't afford to take any risk on their safety anymore!