07 February 2007

It's your birthday girls!

As I have described in earlier posting, I have series of birthday to attend to in these coming jan-mar 2007. So let me start with the first birthday of the year:-

Adlina's 5th birthday on 9th Jan 2007


Adlina, baby Adriana and Adilah in action, enjoying the Blueberry Cheese cake!I did not bake her cake, as she wants a cheese cake... me no cheese-cake can bake! Looks like I have to attend Baking Class with NAH or KuE.




But because Adlina is so the "pumpkin"... everyone just want to celebrate her birthday again. so her grandpa (my hubby's dad) got her another cake:



Hmmm... so that of course create the stress to adilah, as she sees "favouritism" in place, despite me trying to explain to her the reason why Adlina got another cake is because the Grandpa insisted....so we decided to get her something special......

A Mini-reading-a-book for Adilah's 8th birthday on 03Feb07



Can you see how happy she was? And we had a surprise party for her at Bagan Lalang Beach Resort. Of course Adlina thinks it's always her birthday.... so "perasan" one.. how aaa??


More birthday to come - My brother's birthday on 2oth Jan 07 - yet to plan a belated b'day party for him... soon...

hey... maybe I should become a shareholder of secret recipe... what do you think?

4 comments:

Leilanie said...

Happy birthday to all the kiddies.
:)

kimi azhan said...

Tq Auntie Lanie (ni kira answer on behalf le...). How are you? Still commute between lunch hours ke?

Cherry said...

that last photo is at BLalang kan. pakcik tak cakap betul-betul, kalau tak boleh bawak hadiah seMPV. happy birthday ! may you (birthday gal) be blessed always ...

makcik yang anak laki-laki saje tu.

kimi azhan said...

Ninuk,

pakcik tu tak cakap pasal dia pun terforgot! asyik ingat opis memanjang... mana ada dlm PDA dia b'day ke, anniversary ka... ketuk kepala baru tahu!