13 February 2007

STQK 6544

"Write down your registration number"
"You cannot bring out the question paper"
"You may use a calculator or statistical software on computer"
"You have 2 hours from now"
"You have 15 minutes to go"
"You have 5 minutes to go"
"Time is up.... please stop writing and hand over the answer booklet"

Arrrrggghhhh.... what is Duncan test for ?? 12 marks thrown down the drain.....

Moral of the story:
NEVER NEVER DO LAST MINUTE STUDY!

Note:
1. I had my masters mid term exam on Mon 12Feb07, my first school exam after I graduated in Dec 1996!!
2. STQK 6544 is Design of Experiment & System Reliability paper I am doing this semester!
3. Duncan test is a test to confirm statistical analysis when interaction between factors exist!

5 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Kimi,
Duncan tu sapa?
Statistic exam? Eeeeeiiiii takutnyeeee...

kimi azhan said...

Dee, lebih kurang gitu lerrr... tension betul.. yg i baca semua keluar, except yg soalan tu la... tak baca and keluar!! hmmm... termenung i sat, lecturer tak hensem pun i dok tenung muka dia cari ilham...hahahaha..

Anonymous said...

you've my highest respect for those "dare to go back to school". my last "back to school" was 14-15 yrs ago. now got no courage anymore --- chickennnnn

Anonymous said...

Babe....

lama tak update busy ekkkk....

kimi azhan said...

Dear Wan,

so so so the very busy. Will update soon......