24 October 2005



Adelaide in memory....


I was going through my mailbox today, and a message from Malaky came into my mailbox. Malaky (a Lebanese) and Mirella (an Italian) are my best friends when I was studying in Adelaide, Australia.......................
So I thought I should share with you all about Adelaide....... the best part of Adelaide is that I "found" Azhan there.. so there you go, secret is out..!

Adelaide is very quite and peaceful. For those who love scenic places, then Adelaide is just right for you.

SITE TO VISIT

Err I would say Torrens River side walks, the convention centre, Adelaide Museum and the zoo.. of course the beaches - Hindley, Glenelg and this one island.. ohhh I just can't recall the name! Or be adventurous and try the Murray River cruise or visit Kangaroo Island.

In fact, these are the places where Azhan & I used to spend our times together.. discussing about our prospect of being together, planning for our future etc.. hahaha..... But I must say he influenced me a lot in making short & long term planning. Maybe that is why he is a very successful project manager now!! I should have known!!

FOOD

The most important place to visit - Barnacle Bill..... free flow fried prawns, squid, fish finger and scallops.. yummy (of course you have to forgive the deep fry oil.... hey, you can't have good food without some fat that tag along!). Azhan has special moment-of-truth with Barnacle Bill! Hmmmm... should I share it here?? Naahhh, x-rated what!!!!!

I had a wonderful time in Adelaide, and thanks to these friends whom I will always remember:

1. Ainnie + Rayu + Fahma (Fahma, you must have babies to complete the league)

2. Afid + Sally (Hey.. what's up with both of you, soooo quiet!)

3. Angela @ Angie (I don't know where she is now.... Angie, if you happen to browse through... Hi there, I miss you)

4. Azlifah + Asha (both with a baby each.. welcome to the mom's world)

5. The guys... Hisham, Digit, Aji @ Ezani, Fahmi and of course Azhan @ Atuk

Remember Ausmat8 remember Adelaide...................

No comments: