19 October 2005

Six Sigma in me......

This morning I've tried to do the photo hosting using the "hello" programme. Hmm..... not successful. Gave up after an hour attempt. Maybe the internet connection speed is not compatible. So I guess I have to revert to the old way of downloading some pictures on my blog.

By the way, that is me in the cover. The guy next to me... that is not Azhan, he is my special friend, Amin, who intoduced me to Six Sigma. The lady - Siew Ling a.k.a "the goddess of stats"... she is magical when it comes to statistics!! For those who've not heard of Six Sigma, it's a measure of your quality... the key is, you want to have productivity and quality hand-in-hand and reduce waste or improve cycle time........ you want to know more..?? I can give you more.. in my next write up!

Actually Azhan is good in this IT-web things.... but I just don't think he has the time to entertain my "so called" nonsense... actually many times he tried to persuade me into doing this kind of things by myself, be adventures etc, but I just don't feel like it. And now if I were to go to him.... you know what he'll say to me!

1 comment:

bloggrez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.