21 December 2005

New year - 2006 around the corner!

It's been very long since I last wrote.. Guess what? I have found another long lost friend, actively blogging as well - Annamox. And for this, I have KuE and Leilanie to thank for.. I really loves this friendship chains!

Since new year is about to come, maybe it's just right to share some motivation words that I have received from a cousin of mine...

2006 Motivation Phrases
Pursue achievable goals
• Keep a genuine smile
• Share with others
• Help your neighbours
• Maintain a youthful spirit
• Get along with the rich, the poor, the beautiful & the ugly

• Keep cool under pressure
• Lighten the atmosphere with humour
• Forgive the annoyance of others
• Have few pals
• Cooperate and reap greater rewards
• Treasure every moment with your loved ones


I do hope that everyone will find their happiness, success and what-ever they are looking for next year.

As I have not been able to keep in touch with some special people, I would like to say my words to them here (hopefully my blog will be view by some and spread the friendship chain)

They are:
1. Najmiah Khaiessa, my sis who stays in UK... I do hope that one day you'll decide to return to work in M'sia... our father really miss you!

2. Shirlina Shaari @ Angah, a dear friend when I was in MRSM... How are you? I really really miss you. Hope your 3 kids are okay (or is it 4 kids now?). Just to let you know that Usu @ Noriah is now married and she is expecting!

3. Farah Alwani Dusuki , a dear friend too ( known her since MRSM days, and went abroad together.. how are you doing? I have never met you since we returned to M'sia. I know you're happily married... got that info from an ex-AA friend of yours. Please keep in touch through our Ausmat net group!

4. Nor Azmira Abdullah, Mek Yah Said, Fauziah Shafie, Nik Roslin Suriati & Tik Shaiza - from MRSM days, where are you guys???

5. Norhishami Ibrahim (Shami) & Mohd Khuluki (Ki) Mustapha - from standard One in SRK Kamil (1), don't know why but lately I kept on thinking about the two of you. Ki, are you still with Telekom? Shami, heard that your mom passed away... so sorry to hear that.... Keep strong okay girl!

I am wishing that I could just go back in time before and meet everyone again. I know that is not possible and thus I am hoping that through blogspot, my wish will come true!

Merry X'mas and Happy New year to all!

1 comment:

Ummu Muhammad said...

Kimi!!! lovely, sweet, motherly kimi! hehehe that's how I remember u last time in Ausmat, and yup, thanks to Ku E and Leilanie, if Ku E hadn't found my spot, we'd never have known! Good wishes that, for 2006, wish u all of happiness with ur family always too kimi!