04 August 2006

Akademi Fantasia

With CT Nurhaliza 's most talked about wedding coming up, the Israel's bombing issues, the illegal logging in Peninsular Malaysia, flight ticket fare rise by MAS, murder cases in Malaysia etc etc (what has happen to our world?).... I am not sure what to write on.

And then I remember this AF Fever! Yes, the 5 finalists are fighting for the battle to become AF4 winner... Faizal, Farhan, Velvet, Haziq & Lotter.... Who will win? Depends on your vote, so SMS now! Me..... ?? AFUNDI Faizal...... senyum sokmo la.... he's not that good looking, his voice is so-so but he has potential. Just like MAWI (AF3 winner), Faizal has this serene look, sincere in his showmanship and remains "kampung" in his behaviour... which touches the heart of his many fans. I wish Faizal all the best, and to the rest, you guys are equally good....

Don't forget to tune in ASTRO Ria at 0830 pm this Saturday night for the final concert! And have a lovely weekend to all! I am off to Malacca tomorrow...so I'll be watching AF4 final concert there!

ps: Dee... I know your Amirul has been voted out, but pls vote for the remaining 5 finalists!!
ps: Dee & Lanie - my handphone is unservicable (can't switch it on) - has to be sent back to Nokia to be fixed... so kindly wait for the DKL photo ya.... so sorry!

No comments: