07 August 2006

The Good and The Bad

The Good update

Faizal has won the AF4.... my prediction was again correct! Che Aa... I told you that I can somehow predict the winner from the very first concert! Did we bet on anything? Hmmm.. rugi sungguh! keh..keh..

The Bad update

My handphone is still on repair... maybe 1 week, maybe 2 weeks, maybe..... huh, so much of "canggih" (latest) technology and cause people to not to be able to contact their friends & family coz no number stored on the SIM card... That's my problem now... to those who read this blog, and if you have my contact no, pls pls pls send me an SMS and identify yourself so that I can keep your number... thanks in a million for your kind help!

Sad... very sad...

6 comments:

ubisetela said...

since your handphone is still on repair, how did you AFundi Faizal? :)

I've never been an AF follower before (I've never watched any AF concert on TV ever) but some adiks showed me some AF4 clips on youtube and I was addicted!

with the 4hrs time difference, I slept at 4am pasal dengar ERA on the net sampai habis concert :D

kimi azhan said...

Ubi, can't believe you actually did that! My spare phone ada, my old nokia..... AFUNDI tetap jalan, walau apa cara sekalipun!

By the way, do you think AF will give birth to Made-in-Malaysia Michael Bolton, Mariah Carey, etc? I think they did well with Vince, Zahid & Mawi. I guess Faizal has a lot to catch up.

Zetty said...

i personally think that farhan should've won :(

kimi azhan said...

Zetty, if the AF format is using judges, then YES, FARHAN is also on top of my list! But this is a reality show, so you know the popular one will win.

Nevertheless, I think FARHAN has a long list of recording companies waiting for her to hit the road!

FAIZAl won't be like MAWI (can have his own concert in a year time, after being crowned as AF3 champion!) that soon.. He has to work really really hard on his vokal and personality.

Madame A said...

I have never AF UNDI anyone. Hours before the final AF I got an sms from a Terengganu friend asking me to AF UNDI Faizal. I replied back saying, "I would rather sms to you bertanya khabar, rather than AF UNDI Faizal". Guessed what! My Terengganu friend got real mad! He accused me of 'tidak ada semangat orang Pantai Timur'. FYI, I am not from Terengganu but from the state south of Terengganu.

kimi azhan said...

Mama Chops,

Hi there... Thanks for dropping by. No problem, tak AFUNDI pun takpe. I'm not a gila-gila AFUNDI fan. No need to go for "semangat kenegerian", coz a good singer is a good singer... they will be renowned for their own good qualities..

By the way, kita berjiran - I'm at Bandar Seri Putra, just an exit further up from exit Bangi of KL-Seremban Highway... and I am an ex-MRSM student as well (your daughter in in MRSM Kuala Lipis right?)... Kita serupa... kita serupa...

One more thing - you're never too young or too old to blog!