02 August 2006

The DKL get together

Wonder what DKL is? It's DNAS, Kimi and Leilanie...... No grand AGM, no wedding, no horse carriage, just us.... We had lunch together today at Pizza Hut, Giant Kelana Jaya.

As usual, Kimi was late ..... always have issues to get the parking right! Was getting missed call from Leilanie, SMS from Leilanie and also DNAS... terrible terrible Kimi.... Anyway, I've made it. Wading my way staright to them in Pizza Hut. Of course first thing first would be "Have you guys made orders?".... Then goes all the "I nak makan banyak, I lapar..." and being cheeky with the waiter... who's very very shy with us! He practically trying to remember our order, instead of looking at what he wrote... And that really made me wonder.... he can't spell, or he can't write, or did we make him panic? Kimi, you are such a naughty lady... no, Naughty Mom!!

Talk, chat, laugh, and it's time to part. Happily walking to the counter and guess what? It's that waiter again, now as the cashier!!! Jolly gooooddd... we made him panic again!! But he is so sweet... still smiling. I never notice that Pizza Hut practise multi-tasking.... good on you boy!

And then OOOOPPPPPSSSS... forgot to take picture! Counter measure? Grab the "handbag-lady" (a lady who sells handbags right opposite Pizza Hut) to take our "not-just-cute-but-definitely-lovely-adorable-ladies" photo... and I notived one thing that we had in common - "no picture is to be taken with just three people in it" principle, hey preety cool ehhh?? And we still wonder how that believe exist and why!! BTW the handbags is as cheap as RM9.90!

It was raining heavily outside and thank goodness Leilanie is always prepared! She had this cute dark blue umbrella... so I took that, rush to my car and drove to the pick-up area to pick her and my other colleage, Fabrizah, who was very patient waiting for me when I overshoot the lunch time (I have a photo to take, remember! .... more of excuses really)

The picture?? Ok, this is the best part, I am going to post this first, and load the picture later... ok!

To Dee and Lanie,
Thank you for a lovely lunch together!
Let us know the outcome of the restructuring Dee,
and Lanie - what is your research on?

ps: Zetty - maybe we can have lunch together as well, one of these day, okay!
pps: Or how about we do blogger's reunion?? hmmmm... interesting idea...

10 comments:

Zetty said...

hey, I once bought a RM9.90 pink handbag from that handbag lady at Giant Kelana Jaya. I am cheap like that, u see. 2 hari lepas tu, buckle handbag tu tercabut heheheh.

p/s: thanks for the invitation. makcik akan usahakan jugak la, sebab makcik ni keje jauh kat Cyberlala.

Leilanie said...

Hi Kimi,

manernyer gambo? nak tengok....
cepat yek...

Know what..... the moment I came back yesterday afternoon, I immediately blog it on my "Kepala Ku Pusing" blog.....
http://kepalakupusingphd.blogspot.com/2006/08/whats-title.html

Like so the ambrassing, like that....
haa haa

We had a good time, didn't we?
Borak and makan;
like horse and carriage;
lile love and marriage;
like Kimi, Dee and Leilanie.
(it doesn't rhyme.... tapi tak per - niat ader).

muah haa haa haa....

kimi azhan said...

Dear Zetty,

Itu memang biasa terjadi. I always "tergoda" beli bags RM 9.90-29.90 and yg best nyer orang ingat itu ori punya polo or bonia.. normally I kelentong dulu sampai hangit, then baru buka cerita betul! teruk tak? hehehe...

Lanie dear,

Alamak, you actually betul-betul lupa ke? Bagus punya recovery, I thought you cuma main-2 tak ingat... you know, trying to recall the exact words...

Anyway, I like the topic... kalau I yg buat, I nak cari buat "women leaving their jobs - the solutions being offered currently by the employers to retain productive workforce"... errrr make sense ke? entah le....

Dee... jom buat masters sama-sama...

D.N.A.S said...

Lanie,
I'm still very curious apa ke tajuk thesis PHD you tu. Hihi.
Kimi,
nak buat masters ke? You know, if techies further their studies, the whole country will stop functioning. LRT will be down, flights cannot take off, Cable TV nanti takde transmission and the worst case will be, handphone semua takde reception.

Leilanie said...

Kimi,
tak cover...... it comes naturally...
muah haa haa haa.


Dee......
kalau gitu, you tak yah lah buat Masters..... kay.
Tak sanggup tak de mobile services.
:)

kimi azhan said...

Dee, pasal tu la, kena buat masters dulu, baru phD... (merangkak dulu baru berjalan...)tajuk research pun blur semacam je...kah kah.. I ni main tulis sesuka hati je..

Lanie, I think I will do masters bila I dah tak kerja full time.. itu yg terbaik for me, in between managing the kids, buat part time... what say you?

D.N.A.S said...

Okay, gambarnya udah dipublish di dalam my blog. We looked so cute... hihihi

ku E said...

wheyy... ada mengata i tak? lol.

Leilanie said...

aduh aduh...... sungguh cun-melecun.... Mak dara

kimi azhan said...

Dee, Thank you for the photo... so sweet of you. And don't we look gorgeous... yep, still standing!

And KuE - don't worry, kami tak kutuk you... kami baik, semua wanita melayu terakhir...hehehe..