22 March 2007

5 reasons why Kimi blog

Finally I have the time to answer to KuE’s tag… I cannot really recall why I blog but the truth is:

1. I started blog after being introduced to “blogging activity” by a dear friend Leilanie (thanks dear) – I began “blog hopping” to some of her favourite links and I feel “the writing spirit” in me blooms again… so that’s it!

2. And now I blog because there are many benefits out of it:- I can exchange ideas, learn something new everyday (from cooking, holiday right to politics), share some ups and down, learn from others experience (happy, sad or confusion) and also how to have fun!

3. I blog because I care to share.

4. I blog because I promise not to let myself being “caught up with life”, i.e just home-work-kids-work-home-kid and on and on…

5. I blog because my life is a story about myself, my family, my work, friends & special people who I care for n love...... so I want to make the most of it…

So yeah… those are my reasons……….

2 comments:

Leilanie said...

Kimi,
it's liberating isn't it?
Glad that we can share all these details in the midst of our busy schedules.

:)

kimi azhan said...

Lanie dear,

betul tu. As we grow old, we begin to search for "satisfaction" and yet still commit to our responsibilities.. life is great if you choose to make it great... right?