29 March 2007

Decision Making

Making decision is never easy, especially when many things will be at stake if you mistakenly choose the wrong option! And now I am honestly in a deep deep thoughts of making a decision that could change my entire life... so in the midst of deciding, I realised that

D - defining what you want in life is very very important
E - experience is always the best way to learn
C - confide in people that you thrust ONLY
I - instinct is an internal guide for a human
S - silence is NOT an agreement
I - integrity is the key to lead a happy life now and here after
O - opportunity sometimes come only ONCE
N - no one is responsible for any decision or action that you take but YOURSELF

so all I am saying is.... whether I decide to DO or NOT TO DO, I just have to be prepared with the consequences of both outcomes!

Special Notes: Thank you to the FOC consultants who has helped me along the way in making my decision.... your kind understanding, willingness to listen, time spent... It is truly an honour to me to have been blessed with friends like you......

10 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Thank you Kimi,
now I'm scared.. heheheheh

kimi azhan said...

Dee... don't be. We have to face this challenge anyway sooner or later. Part of the cycle of "corporate life".. Bila your effective date? Promotion termasuk salary revised tak? Wahhh.. kena jumpa you ni.. boleh chat more.

NAH said...

Kimi

Yes...we hate to make decisions especially if they involve life-changing series kan...

Anyway, whatever it is.... good luck & hope u make the best decision.

Leilanie said...

Kimi dear,

I believe that........
As long as kita tak tindas sesiapa....... then, there is nothing to fear.

The choice is in your hands. And I am confident that you would have made the "right" choice.

Nik Farizah said...

Take it this way...ini REZEKI dari yang maha esa. Grab the oppurtunity now....and good luck.

kimi azhan said...

Dear Zura,

Thank you..thank you... yes, totally agree with you. Decision yg merubah hidup kita - kadang-2 I ni chicken jugak when it comes to "risk taking"... keh..keh..

Dear Leilanie,

Betul tu... kalau kita tak buat salah kat sapa-sapa, we play the fair and professional game... should be ok kan? I tawakal je la now ni.

Dear Nik,

memang ini kira rezeki kan... sebahagian adair nikmat Tuhan yg kita mesti syukuri.. setaip yg berlaku mesti ada hikmah disebaliknya kan..!

Anyway, I must thank all of you 9Dnas termasuk sama) for the care & concern.... in case I miss out to drop by your blog this week... have a nice weekend to all!

FairyGodmother said...

Kimi,
Hehehe...seems like we are on the same boat..I have yet to make MY decision, but I just wanted to say THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH for your thoughts and ideas to help me make MY DECISION...soon, I hope!

D.N.A.S said...

Kimi,
lari topic sikit.
I dah order the recipe books. How do I pass them to you?

Anonymous said...

be a bit selfish occasionally is ok in making decision.

kimi azhan said...

Dee, I dah letak comment kat your blog. should be in your mailbox already.

Nurul - itu pun pendapat yg betul juga. Now I just tawakal je.