23 March 2007

The Birthdays!


This is a cake to signify Adriana now officially a child, no longer an infant! And she shared her cakes with her auntie, Mak Lang!

This is Mak lang with baby Irfan (her 1st child, my only nephew on hubby's side), actually she is in her "pantang"!


This is baby Adriana (opsss... now no more).. and her sister Lina enjoying the "balloon cake"


This is Idzham (my only nephew on my side), his 4th birthday cake actually is a football field, but full of chocolate rice with footy goal and players! The walnut covered cake is for the adults to enjoy! The hubby girl in blue+white t-shirt is Zulaikha, my only niece on my side... isn't she chubby?


we also have balloons and some "surprise-party-pack" for the kids, this is of course at my house... compliments of my hubby - he loves to do all this "surprise" elements..



Oh... and this special message is from all of us to ayah (my father -in-law):





Happy 58th birthday and we all love you always!





This is Ayah's birthday cake, compliments of Asni of course!








This is Ayah with Adriana & Adlina "helping" him cutting the cake.






Of course Ardini wants to help tooo!






Ayah tried really really hard to distribute the cake to everyone who suddenly becomes soooo hungry!






As usual, Adriana's left overs will come to ME!!

3 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Kimi,
your dad baru 58???
my mom this year dah 67, tapi itulah... I ni kan anak bongsu, logik lah kan..:)
Meriahnya the party. Every time anak2 I celebrate birthday, I lah yang kena handle all the party packs.... buat sendiri pulak tu.

NAH said...

aaarrrghhhhh...*drooling at the cakes* yum yum

kimi azhan said...

Dee,

My FIL & MIL sebaya, 58 this year. My hubby anak sulung. As for me, my mom dah 60, and my dad dah 63. Bab-bab party pack ni, normally my hubby yg handle... dia suka buat kids "wait for him"..!

Zura,

I think I yg lagi syok nak ambik gambar kek dari anak I... mereka semua sibuk nak cincang kek!