17 March 2006

After 15 years........

Today, after 15 years of school life, I finally met my friends again - Normaziah and Fatihah..... my ex-MRSM friends.... Wow... don't we all changed?? We talk.. and talk.. and talk... from food, to work, to family, to school days, buying property, etc etc.... seems like 2 hours friday afternoon break is too short of a time... I'm soooooo happy..

Normaziah is actually next to my office - she's with UNITAR (she's with Business Studies faculty.... Leilanie, do you happen to know her?). What a small world huh??!! Fatihah is doing so well with her Takaful Nasional... so friends, if you need an insurance coverage, let me know.....

By the way - I need to ask you guys something...... How do you feel if you have to conduct a formal classroom training and your other half is a participants ...... Azhan is gonna be in my class....... can I remain professional about this? How weird can life be?? ARGHHH.... And then I realised, could this be another test from ALLAH s.w.t??

3 comments:

Leilanie said...

hmm...... unfortunately no..........
I do not know Normaziah.
But, I'm sure, in no time, I will
:)

Kimi,
having your hubby in the class would not be any different than any other classses that you've conducted.
You will be fine and you will be as smashing as ever - because your talent, passion and commitment towards what you do are like no other.
(it'll feel ought for a while to have Azhan in the class - but once you start kicking........ you'll dazzle the entire class, like you usually do - I know you will).

I think, it is Azhan who needs to worry about sitting in his wife's class. I think Azhan will be smitten by you - all over again - when he sees you in control ! And he'll be the proudest person knowing that his wife is leading the class.

:)

kimi azhan said...

Dear Lanie,

Thks for the lovely words of encouragements... I know you'll be supporting me from next door... in case you hear me screaming next week (27-30 Mar)... tu sebab stress la tu.. hehehe.. I like the fact that I'll be in control IN THE CLASS... but what if he continues the battle at home, holding his HUBBY CAP instead??

Nurul dear,

I ni ex-KB... dolo-dolo punya batch, I'm quite old already... always am forgetful nowadays!

Why the flower... I like to see your smile..

Leilanie said...

At home - you just charm him like how a wife should.... hee hee hee.
I'm sure in no time, the hubby cap will come off as you help him to escalate to other heights.
sssyyyhhhhh.......