30 March 2006

What's on 1st APRIL 2006??

I have so many things in life going on on 1st Apr 2006.... so the entry today is just to tell the world that:

1. Adilah is having her first sports day at her school, SK Bangi.... Go Adilah, go girl...........RUNNNNN!!!!
2. I have to miss Adilah's sport day for a job interview ............ Am I a cruel mom??? I tried to change but I can't..... Noooooooooooooooo!!
3. Cik Rugby has a tournament in Kuala Terengganu........ Good Luck!!!!!!!!!
3. Kak Dee is meeting Anuar Zain during her dinner. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!
4. It's April Fool day........... please don't try to fool me... I'm easily cornered!

Have a lovely weekend to all............

6 comments:

Leilanie said...

Job interview on a Saturday?
alahai........

anyway....... Go Adilah go!
hip hip hurray !
(Auntie Lanie in short skirt and pompoms in her hands - jumping up and down like a crazy woman!)

kimi azhan said...

What to do... I was having such a dilema... But bila consult hubby tercinta - of course he'll motivate me to go for the interview.. "the job, if you get it, will allow you to see her more.. so go..." isn't that sweet?

Err Auntie Lanie, jaga-jaga aaa kalau nak lompat... almaklum skirt pendek! hehehe...

Leilanie said...

More time at home with the kids?
wow..... Kimi, you nak ke mana ni?
Good luck for the interview, I hope you get it, too........
:)

(OK - Auntie Lanie lompat sikit sikit).
:)

kimi azhan said...

I'm just planning for a more quality life. trying to get into this consultation work, that can give me same income, but require less working days.. Anak dah ramai, kena la plan utk future.. Will definitely update you on this, kalau ada rezeki I, Insya Allah!

Leilanie said...

You will definitely be one of the candidates for my survey later :)
~ woman - why they leave their job?~
- Home/children being one of the factors.

kimi azhan said...

Lanie dear,

sure... sure.. I am more than happy to do so.. apa salahnye kan? it's part of the cycle.. maybe later you pulak jadi part of my bahan kajian!!