02 March 2006

What is your IQ score?

I stumble into this cute Quiz at Dayang's zone. This is of course, NOT a professional IQ test... so don't get tooooo excited... Check yourself out (I really hope Cik Rugby will take the test... keh..keh..) and share the result with me okay!

Mine is as per below... looks like I have to improve on my logic & verbal intelligence..... Hmmm I am a trainer though.... How aaaaa???!! Anyway, enjoy the rest of the week as today is already Thursday... means tomorrow is Friday!!!!!!.........


Your IQ Is 95

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Below Average

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius

Your General Knowledge is Average

2 comments:

Leilanie said...

I was right all along........
You're a genius at maths!!!!!!

kimi azhan said...

Tq.. Tq... (with clap-clap-clap... as background, hehehe). Any idea how I can improve my logical and verbal skills??? kekekeke.. this is just merely a silly test to fill up our time.

Any special plan for today's long lunch hour?? Still owe you a lunch date, to return that yellow towel of yours..