10 March 2006

It's HOLIDAY time again!!!


Dear friends,

I am going to be on leave again!!! The journey shall begin after the girls got home from school today... (since this is already 1.29 am... Friday 10MAR06)....

Where to?? Balik kampung i.e trip to Azhan's origin - Alor Setar. A cousin is getting married! Don't we all love WEDDING!!

Then what?? A TRIP TO CAMERON HIGHLANDS to celebrate my baby Adriana's 1st birthday and also Azhan's father, my one and only FIL 57th birthday! He's ending his career life, his contract ends this month! To Ayah, we love you always!

So everyone, stay calm.. got another working day to go for you guys! Special message to TestedDNA - I wish you a happy weekend!

As for me.. I'm out of KL!!!

Note: Photo of Adriana when she was 2 months old...

3 comments:

MyPeriukBelanga - Is BACK!! said...

Alalalala....kiutnya bebi ni...
Have a great weekend!!

Leilanie said...

Kimi,
baby so comel.......

Have a wonderful weekend and break!
Enjoy the cuti-cuti Malaysia.

kimi azhan said...

Myperiukbelanga - tenkiu tenkiu... nanti ada gambar baru, I post lagi okay.. now dia sudah setahun, ada 3 gigi dan sgt suka gigit org!

Lanie... yup, while waiting for your version, I letak mine dulu... hehehe.. so bila kita nak booking Kak Dee, nak naik kereta baru dia??