21 March 2006

The Lion City........

So close yet so far........ From DownUnder to the US, there's so many countries in between... and guess what? Today is my first day in Singapore - ALONE, no kids, no hubby, no colleages... just ALONE... how am I ever going to face the world of "loneliness" until my return to Kuala Lumpur?

Lonely, I am so lonely,
I have nobody,
I'm on my own.......

Ohhhhhh.......
Lonely, I am so lonely,
I have nobody,
I'm on my own........

-song by Akon-

Can't wait to be back home...... I miss my kids... but do they miss me???

4 comments:

NAH said...

wah, what r u doing there alone? Anyway, if u feel down, try cruising down the Orchard Road... mesti best!

Leilanie said...

Zura, Zura............ tak cukup shopping kat Bandung, kat Singapore pun tau jugak :)
hee hee

Take care in SIN, Kimi.
Loneliness is a state of mind.....
:)

ku E said...

our kidz are like diamonds... they are so precious ;)

NAH said...

Leilanie, it's like.... my middle name... hehe