10 May 2006

8 years together.....

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. Thank you for the gift, I really like it - not going to share that here... and I know Azhan may not be reading this, but I still want to write a special note to him:

What I know is that
It takes years to build trust and a few seconds to destroy it
What I believe is that
Do not marry a person that you know you can live with;
Only marry someone you cannot live without
What I will do is that
I will love you as I always love you before
And may our marriage is to last forever!
Happy 8th Anniversary!

4 comments:

Leilanie said...

Hi Kimi,
(and Azhan - who doesn't read this)....

Let me be the 1st (here) to wish you a very HAPPY 8TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.

What you wrote is so beautifully said and so true.........

I wish you all the very happiness in the world.........
and let the flame burn - for eternity!

NAH said...

Hi Kimi
err.. is it too late to wish u a Happu Belated Anniversary? Shame on me! Konon-konon busy sampai lupa nak drop by....

May happiness be urs always and forever!

kimi azhan said...

Dear Lanie,

TQ TQ for the wish. Actually Emil inspires back the "not-so-good-but-perasan" writing skill that I have. Thought of polishing it back... You think it's ok??

Dear NAH,

Nope, never late. Coz I'm always on honeymoon ... hehehe.. Hey, the "blogger" get-2gether is yet to be done.... Hmm when aa ladies??

Leilanie said...

I think it's super OK to polish it.
(believe me..... not much polishing is needed.....).

And you have me as your great supporter.