03 May 2006

Ever wonder what kind of blogger are you?

I was bored, sleepy and tired... What can be so interesting in updating your training manual?? So this is what I've done (... errr sorry boss, never meant to waste company's time but... can't help it...), I took up another test. Check it out yourself!

Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate
You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.

2 comments:

D.N.A.S said...

Bestnya... a good listener...
Kimi, kalau I ada problem nanti I ngadu kat u, ek? U tadah telinga je...heheheh

kimi azhan said...

Dee.... sure thing.. memang pun kekadang hubby marah I sebab suka sangat "dengar" problem org... which I can't help it... it just happen!!

Ada problem pasal your PM lagi ke? Just be yourself and you'll be fine!