19 May 2006

Tears....

I was reading KuE's blog and I was so touched by her entry about Puteri's cry.

YES, there are times when I am angry with my girls and I scold my kids, and I make them cry. But certainly, I'm still the one who is going to console them and make them laugh again! In the process of growing up, tears play a big role in a child's life, especially the girls..

Here's my personal collection of lists as to why GIRLS cry (this list is in time order):
1. when she lost an item and she can't find it
2. someone touch her dolls/toys
3. mom doesn't wait for her to tag along
4. daddy forgot that chocolate/ice-cream he promised
5. she got her first period
6. the guy that she admire at school is moving away!
6. when she look at the mirror and "Oh no, I've pimples and the party is tonite!"
7. when her boyfriend left her for her best friend!
8. she's getting married!
9. she's in labour pain
10. she held her first child
11. her first child is getting married
12. her first grandchild is borned

and the list goes on and on ..................

And yet so many motivators says that if you need to cry, you just CRY. Coz tears indeed is the strongest medicine! Don't you agree??

2 comments:

ku E said...

dear kimi,
puteri is such a darling princess. according to my dad, she assembles a lot of me. maybe that's why i can't help myself when seeing her crying :)

kimi azhan said...

KuE dear, sama lah kita. My first girl, Adilah, is preety much me... sometimes she is hard headed, sometimes she cries over a movie/drama. So yup, it kills me when she cries, even tho' I know she's at fault.