24 May 2006

Banyak-2, kadang-2, jarang-2, sedikit-2

Have you ever watch P.Ramlee's movie - Nujum Pak Belalang? If YES, remember the Quiz given by the minister as the Final Quiz to Pak Belalang?

What is it that we
1. mostly do (banyak-banyak)
2. sometimes do (Kadang-kadang)
3. once in a while do (Jarang-jarang)
4. very rarely do? (Sedikit-sedikit)

And the answer is marriage for the muslim - the men are allowed to have up to 4 wives at a time. NO, I am not to argue why they can do so OR why women cannot have many husbands.... what SexyMomma wrote today about her friend's divorce brought me back to my childhood life - of being the FIRST WIFE's kid.....This is my first confession - I have 2 step moms... who are also great moms to their kids....

YES, many have asked me.... how can I still have that love and care for my dad despite what has happened. I only have one answer..... I THANK GOD for giving me a strong mom who continuously educates my siblings and I to always respect my father no matter what.

"Unless you can erase your father's name from your birth certificate, he is forever your dad. Don't you ever go against him, make him sad or ignore him, for I will not allow you to do so. And if you do, you can forget about going to HEAVEN for you have done something against my order... your MOM"

That's is all what my mom has to say...........

4 comments:

Leilanie said...

At the end of the day........
It is the woman/mother who makes all the sacrifices for her children.

kimi azhan said...

Lanie, I guess so.... Thus I am so bersyukur that I am blessed with all what Allah has gave me so far. Setakat hubby pegi main golf on weekends, or lepak minum petang dgn kawan-2 after work... close one eye je la kan... after all, he never say I can't enjoy happy hours with my girlfriends!

Hedge-Ay said...

Hie Kimi,

So are you close to your step moms?

kimi azhan said...

Sexy Momma,

Not quite... only the 2nd wife and her 5 kids... coz we're (the kids) about the same age..some of us were even born on the same year!

As for the 3rd wife... I have not personally met her... But I know all my 4 little siblings though...My dad got married the third time when I was about to go overseas for my undergraduate.

The funny thing is, whenever I go for a holiday/business trip, I will always buy things for everyone! hehehehe..